This beautiful, near new family residence is nestled within the tightly held, and incredibly sought after acreage area of Nerang.
Set on a large parcel of prime useable land and offering potential buyers an open & spacious floor plan to cater to the demands of the growing family and high ceilings throughout provide terrific natural light and a sense of grandeur.
The cherry on top, is the powered 16mx12m powered shed with its use being only limited by your imagination.
Buyers be quick as this property will surely be top of the property search menu.
This Property Also Includes;
• 6 generous bedrooms all with built in robes, fans and split system air conditioning
• Master bedroom featuring an impressive ensuite and large built in and walk in robe.
• Large sparkling in ground swimming pool to provide comfort during the hot summer months
• Huge outdoor alfresco area overlooking the swimming pool and backyard, perfect for entertaining guests or to relax and enjoy all that in town acreage has to offer.
• Solar power system installed for the energy and cost-conscious buyers
• Spacious floorplan comprising of open plan kitchen/dining & living area
• Stunning modern and spacious kitchen with stone bench tops and stainless steel appliances, accompanied by a butlers pantry / laundry combo
• Double carport and endless amounts of secure parking space for boats, caravans, trailers and additional vehicles as required
• Huge 16×12m triple bay shed for additional secure parking of vehicles with power connected and separate toilet for those wanting to use it as a workshop or home business.
• Septic system installed and town water to the street
• Tranquil and private acreage location just a stone’s throw away from the Nerang business district.
• Easy access to the M1 and the Nerang Train Station for those needing to commute for work or play.
• Conveniently located close to terrific Early Learning Centres, Primary Schools and all the other major local amenities
Building and Pest report available on request.
To view this amazing opportunity and avoid disappointment, call either Josh Hunt on 0400028408 or Baden Kerr on 0405387526.
Disclaimer: All the information provided to you in our marketing material, has been sourced from third parties, and an effort has been made to ensure its accuracy and thoroughness, please note we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Raine and Horne Coomera/Nerang makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps, and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||234|
|Median Rental Price||$700 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||56 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||134|
|Median Rental Price||$570 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||54 %|