Welcome to 2 The Avenue – a stunning, single level 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom house that boasts multiple living areas and easily lends itself to cater for the extended family.
This renovated home sits on a flat & generous 765 sqm corner block and is perfect for families or those who love to entertain. The huge rumpus room can easily be converted to an extra 2 bedrooms or self contained granny flat (STCA).
The updated central kitchen servery window opens out over the pool area, so you can keep an eye on your kids while preparing meals at the island bench and breakfast bar.
Style, Space, and Position!
• Three Large bedrooms with built-in robes
• Huge Rumpus or Games Room
• Formal Lounge/Dining area
• Informal Living/Dining area
• Ducted Air-conditioning for all areas
• Beautifully remodeled laundry room
• Main Bathroom with bath, shower, vanit,y and toilet
• Renovated Ensuite and walk-in-robe to main bedroom
• Oversized auto lock-up Garage for 2-3 cars
• Covered tandem parking for 2-3 cars from the laneway
• Solar Power – 10kw 35 Panel Array
• Water Tank
• Inground pool with seating & shade sail
• Pizza Oven
• Covered Portico pedestrian Entry Gate with an intercom
• Steel frame build with colorbond roof
• Fully fenced and private 765m2 corner Block
• Easy walk to Nerang CBD, schools and acres of riverside parkland
• Alternate address 136 Beaudesert-Nerang Road
Too many features to list – Come to one of our scheduled viewings and meet Andrew Davidson and the team at Raine & Horne.
Alternatively, contact Andrew Davidson on 0411 760 600 to arrange a private viewing.
Disclaimer: All the information provided to you in our marketing material, has been sourced from third parties, and effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness, please note we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Raine and Horne Coomera makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps, and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||234|
|Median Rental Price||$700 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||56 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||134|
|Median Rental Price||$570 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||54 %|