Unique architectural design and a prime location are just the beginning of what this exceptional home has to offer. This 4-bedroom, 3-bathroom intricately constructed home spans over two levels and features a sparkling in-ground pool, tranquil gardens, vaulted ceilings, seamless indoor-to-outdoor living, multiple entertaining spaces, 2 car lock-up garage and picturesque views of the Southport Golf Course.
The home combines European and Hampton influences to create a peaceful yet stylish abode. As you first walk in through the stunning front doors, you will immediately notice the magnificent high vaulted ceiling and chandelier above the recessed living room. Gorgeous pillars and tiled flooring lead you through to the ground floor bedroom/study, dining area, bonus lounge and gourmet kitchen. Through sliding doors, you step out into the outdoor entertaining courtyard and tranquil garden to watch the colourful lorikeets that visit the bird bath. The gorgeous sparkling in-ground pool allows you to take full advantage of the beautiful Gold Coast climate.
Back inside, the spectacular staircase with elaborate posts leads up to the landing and hallway that overlooks the living room. 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms are located upstairs and include the grand master retreat complete with walk in wardrobe, ensuite and large balcony with views of the golf course and Q1 building.
Nestled in a prestigious, sought-after location, the property is close to HOTA, Chevron Island and the iconic Surfers Paradise beaches. Also within easy reach is a selection of shops, restaurants and cafes with highly regarded schools just minutes away.
• Architecturally designed home with unique features
• Approx. 506m2 block and 210m2 internal living
• Open plan living featuring recessed living room, vaulted ceiling and chandelier
• Dedicated dining space, bonus lounge area and kitchen just off the beautiful gardens
• Stylish gourmet kitchen with Bosch and Blanco appliances, stone benchtops and a lovely architectural window that lets in plenty of light and greenery. The kitchen also features a breakfast bar
• 4 generous bedrooms (3 upstairs and a guest bedroom/study downstairs) with wardrobes and ceiling fans
• Luxurious oversized master bedroom retreat with walk-in-robe, lovely ensuite and large private balcony with views of the Southport Golf Course
• 3 full-sized bathrooms including one ground floor bathroom
• Beautiful covered outdoor dining area and easy to maintain, tranquil garden with bird bath
• Sparkling in-ground pool and sun lounge area
• High ceilings, plantation shutters, air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout the home
• Large laundry
• Secure living, with Crimsafe front door, alarm and quiet street
• 2 car-lock up garage with direct access to the home
• Ample storage throughout
• Walking distance to HOTA (the new Home of The Arts precinct) and over nearby bridge to the vibrant entertainment suburb of Chevron Island
• 5-minute drive to Surfers Paradise and Ferry Road Markets, 10 min drive to Broadbeach and M1 Motorway
Bundall is fast becoming one of the most progressive suburbs on the Gold Coast due to its surrounds and strong family community. If you would like to inspect this property or would like any further information, do not hesitate to contact us.
Local Schools include:
• The Southport School TSS
• St Hilda’s School
• Benowa High and Primary School
• St Kevins Catholic School
• Bellevue Park State School
Disclaimer: All the information provided to you in our marketing material, has been sourced from third parties, and effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness, please note we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Raine and Horne Coomera makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||96|
|Median Rental Price||$1,100 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||52 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||46|
|Median Rental Price||$650 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||48 %|