SENSATIONAL HARBOUR & CITY VIEWS
This extremely spacious 1 bedroom apartment is located in a beautiful art-deco security building right on the foreshore of the harbour facing Sydney’s famous icons – Opera House & Harbour Bridge.
No other position could compete with this location for New Year’s Eve. If you want to impress this is the apartment to lease.
The apartment features -
- High ceilings throughout
- Spacious living/dining area which faces the harbour and flows out to terrace
- Large entertainers terrace
- Good size bedroom with built-in robe
- Large open-plan kitchen with island bench, stainless steel European appliances including dishwasher, many cupboards and microwave
- Bathroom with bath and separate shower
- Internal laundry with washing machine & dryer and lots of storage space
- There is also an external storage room suitable for a cellar or storing bicycles
Short walk to a choice of 2 ferry terminals for immediate travel to the CBD, and just across the way the Olympic Pool, Luna Park and nearby Milsons Point train station, many restaurants/cafes, shops and schools that Kirribilli & Milsons Point have to offer.
This apartment is available now and definitely worth viewing now, so don’t miss out.
Lease term: 12 months
Please register for inspections via the ‘book inspection’ or ‘email agent’ buttons so you can be advised on inspection times and be notified of any inspection changes.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||19|
|Median Rental Price||$1,100 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-8 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||60|
|Median Rental Price||$550 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-11 %|