This Art Deco beauty features high-ceilings and stunning details throughout. A private entrance, tranquil location and direct access to a lovely common courtyard make everyday living a dream. Plus, with generous proportions and a separate dining space, this apartment is perfect for entertaining. Positioned just minutes from the Hayes Street wharf and countless cafes, you will be ideally located to enjoy both the bustling city and harbour-side walks and parks. Covering a spacious internal area of 71.5sqm, this apartment will suit discerning buyers who are looking for a home to move straight into or a quality investment.
Situated in a well maintained boutique building of seven, this apartment features:
- Private entrance with direct access to a beautiful common courtyard
- Generously proportioned living and dining area
- Beautiful timber floors, high ceilings and plantation shutters throughout
- Modern kitchen with marble benchtop, dishwater and gas cooktop
- Spacious airy bedroom with built ins, picture rails and curved feature wall
- Chic bathroom with frameless shower, rain head, heated towel rack and stone details
- Insulated double-brick building with fans and gas bayonets throughout
- Internal European style laundry plus designated space in a common laundry
- Ample internal storage plus direct access to common storage
- Well maintained landscaped gardens
- Plentiful unlimited on-street parking plus a GoGet pod right outside
- Pets allowed by application to Body Corporate
- Covering total spacious internal area of 71.5sqm this apartment will suit those also looking to purchase two bedroom apartments.
Strata: $1,039.06 p/q
Council: $261.65 p/q
Water: $179.06 p/q
Inspect: Saturday & Wednesday 10:00 – 10:30AM
Auction: Saturday 23 November 2019 on site. Time TBA.
Details: Shabina Kamal 0406 694 128, Alexis Hay 0450 908 692