Property ID: 20327249
The design of this property gives homage to the classic 1950’s style featuring clean lines, high ceilings and close attachment to the outdoors though expansive use of glass.
Set in a superbly quiet cul-de-sac location, but just steps to local transport, this apartment has a lot to offer. Whether it’s a first home for a young family, city base, or investment, or even those already living in the area wanting to utilise the two car spaces, it’s a one-of-a-kind purchase.
• Estate Sale – Must be sold
• Exceptional lifestyle living infused with abundant natural light
• Two bedroom renovated company title apartment
• Private living space leading to an entertaining terrace
• Great investment with ability to lease immediately
• Tucked away in a cul-de-sac location but just steps to public transport
• Prized double side-by-side undercover parking spaces
• Level access from the apartment to the common lawn space
• Small pets considered upon application (no dogs sorry).
This is a unique property being offered for sale for the first time in 30 years.
Make it yours!
Levies $1,069.20 p/q, Council $244.33 p/q, Water $172.04 p/q
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||52|
|Median Rental Price||$1,050 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||17 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||242|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||9 %|