The design of this property gives homage to the classic 1950’s style featuring clean lines, high ceilings and close attachment to the outdoors though expansive use of glass.
Set in a superbly quiet cul-de-sac location, but just steps to local transport, this apartment has a lot to offer. Whether it’s a first home for a young family, city base, or investment, or even those already living in the area wanting to utilise the two car spaces, it’s a one-of-a-kind purchase.
• Estate Sale – Must be sold
• Exceptional lifestyle living infused with abundant natural light
• Two bedroom renovated company title apartment
• Private living space leading to an entertaining terrace
• Great investment with ability to lease immediately
• Tucked away in a cul-de-sac location but just steps to public transport
• Prized double side-by-side undercover parking spaces
• Level access from the apartment to the common lawn space
• Small pets considered upon application (no dogs sorry).
This is a unique property being offered for sale for the first time in 30 years.
Make it yours!
Levies $1,069.20 p/q, Council $244.33 p/q, Water $172.04 p/q
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||42|
|Median Rental Price||$950 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||3 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||210|
|Median Rental Price||$580 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|