This well presented 1 bedroom apartment is located in a small character Federation block of six only, just moments to Neutral Bay Ferry Wharf. Set amongst prestige properties in a quiet leafy street, this stylish apartment includes:
- High ornate ceilings and polished timber floors throughout
- Renovated kitchen with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher & electric cooking
- Bedroom with generous built-in robes
- Renovated bathroom with combined bath/shower
- Internal laundry
- New plantation shutters & paint throughout
- Single open car space
- Moments to bus stop and ferry direct to the CBD
- One block to popular waterfront cafes/restaurants and walk ways around the harbour side.
- Close proximity to Neutral Bay junction with the many shops/supermarkets and cafes/restaurants it can offer, plus bus transport to many northern & southern suburbs and the CBD
You will love coming home to this gorgeous and inviting apartment in a serene, prestige location and so close to everything.
Size: 44sqm internally plus 13sqm parking, 57sqm in total
Lease term: 6 or 12 months
Please register for inspections via the ‘book inspection’ or ‘email agent’ buttons so you can be advised on inspection times and be notified of any inspection changes.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||42|
|Median Rental Price||$895 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-6 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||259|
|Median Rental Price||$520 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-5 %|