Property ID: 19960636
With easy near level access and a floorplan resembling that of a semi-detached home, this private character apartment makes a perfect Kirribilli abode.
Offering exceptional lifestyle appeal, just footsteps to Kirribilli Village and the harbour foreshore, this home is set in a gorgeous character building rich with wonderful 1920’s history.
• Landmark Art Deco building infused with rich history and 1920’s flare
• Easy-care floorboards throughout, unique character finishes
• Bright and private North-facing sunroom
• 2 bedrooms, with a grand master bedroom
• Open-plan kitchen with new dishwasher
• Internal laundry facilities
• Private storage cage
• Ideal investment property, or convenient city home
• Opportunity to add further value
• Just steps to Sydney harbour and the foreshore parks
• Close to excellent transport options and the heart of buzzing Kirribilli Village
Make it yours!
Water rates $172.04 p/q, Council rates $245.78 p/q, Strata rates $1,123.50 p/q
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||8|
|Median Rental Price||$1,275 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-15 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||65|
|Median Rental Price||$660 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||6 %|