Offered for the first time in over 30 years, this magnificent McMahons Point residence presents an enviable lifestyle opportunity. Boasting a rarely found corner block position, this impressive home enjoys windows on three sides, allowing natural light and sunshine to wash throughout.
• Formal lounge with open fireplace and gracious dining room with beautiful bay window
• Casual dining & living area flows through French doors to a private courtyard
• Kitchen with separate laundry facilities and powder room
• The primary suite features a private balcony with Harbour views, a walk in robe & ensuite bathroom
• The second bedroom features a Juliet balcony, study area and built-in robe
• The third bedroom is an open plan retreat, complete with sweeping views, kitchenette and loads of storage
• Parking for one or possibly two cars, plus generous basement storage
• Although ready for a cosmetic update, the home is in exceptional condition, having undergone major updates approximately 10 years ago.
The home is perfectly located just across from the Mary French Reserve Park & within easy reach of Blues Point Village cafes and restaurants, Blues Point Reserve, McMahons Point Ferry Wharf and North Sydney CBD and train.
Details: Stewart Robertson on 0414 242 323 & Alexis Hay 0419 846 961
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||23|
|Median Rental Price||$1,350 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||26 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||44|
|Median Rental Price||$550 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-8 %|