SPACIOUS APARTMENT WITH STYLISH FINISHES AND NATURAL LIGHT
Set amid beautifully maintained gardens and featuring a spacious three-bedroom layout, it’s positioned between Primrose Park and Neutral Bay’s shopping hub, just 100m to Cammeray Golf Course with no traffic lights to the city. This apartment has been updated with fresh finishes to make it the one that meets all your requirements.
- Spacious living and dining with district outlook, bathed in sunshine with air conditioning
- North facing entertainer’s balcony
- Freshly painted throughout with new carpet and blinds
- Three good sized bedrooms, two with built-ins, main with newly renovated ensuite
- Modern kitchen with leafy outlook, ample storage and dishwasher
- Newly renovated main bathroom with bath and shower, separate internal laundry with plenty of room for storage
- Rear access via Grasmere Lane to a generous double lock-up garage
- Moments to Neutral Bay village, Primrose Park, shops and transport.
Lease term: 6 or 12 months
Please register for inspections via the ‘book inspection’ or ‘email agent’ buttons so you can be advised on inspection times and be notified of any inspection changes.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||42|
|Median Rental Price||$1,100 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-12 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||209|
|Median Rental Price||$585 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-3 %|