This prominent East-side address is the idyllic environment for growing families. Spilling across a substantial single level and into an expansive backyard, this property has space for days.
Flexible zones mean you can move right in or extend, should you wish (STCA). Sprawling living areas and outdoor deck are perfect for summer nights entertaining.
Look no further for the ultimate relaxed family home and view today.
• Tightly held, now is the time to purchase your family home
• Awash with natural light
• Spacious open plan formal lounge & dining spill to a private front courtyard
• Substantial casual living & dining, ducted reverse cycle a/c
• Quality Corian topped kitchen, European gas cook-top & quality appliances
• Superb entertainer’s deck, ideal for Al-Fresco style living
• Near level, secure child & pet-friendly lawns & gardens
• Over-sized, flexible separate entry home office or teenage retreat
• Five queen-sized bedrooms, master with en-suite
• Two well-maintained bathrooms, both with spa baths
• Internal access double garage, under house storage
• Enjoy as is, with potential to extend (STCA)
• Pymble Public catchment, walk to bus and local shops
• Close to the rail & multiple schools (PLC, Knox Grammar, Ravenswood, Abbotsleigh, Brigidine and Masada)
Guide: $1,720,000 – $1,820,000
View Saturdays 1:00-1:30pm and mid-week private appointments are welcome.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||133|
|Median Rental Price||$950 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||2 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||86|
|Median Rental Price||$590 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||3 %|
Pymble Public School
|32-40 Crown Road Pymble NSW 2073||Primary||Government||0.68 km|
Northside Montessori School
|46 Bobbin Head Road Pymble NSW 2073||Primary||Non-Government||1.12 km|
Turramurra North Public School
|1/235 Bobbin Head Road North Turramurra NSW 2074||Primary||Government||1.39 km|
Sacred Heart Catholic School
|1 Bobbin Head Road Pymble NSW 2073||Primary||Non-Government||1.54 km|
|Aspect Vern Barnett School, St Ives||Special||Non-Government||1.92 km|
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish it's catchment area.