First time offered in more than 63 years, this classic Circa 1925 bungalow style home has been lovingly maintained and presents a rare opportunity in this highly desirable family location.
Beautifully presented, the home accommodates 3 generous bedrooms, renovated kitchen and bathroom, elegant living room, dining and spacious family room at the rear that opens out to the entertaining deck and level rear garden.
The home is light and airy throughout with potential to extend with a second storey or knock down and rebuild your dream home in this truly wonderful location.
- Rare opportunity & first time offered in over 63 years
- Spacious 512 sqm with 2 street frontages
- Character features include front verandah, decorative ceilings
- Separate laundry room with second toilet
- Garage/workshop accessed from Ellalong Road at rear
- Level rear yard – safe for kids and pets
- City bus at door
Minutes to Cremorne Orpheum, Bridgepoint Shopping Centre, Middle Harbour Public School and many other local amenities.
This represents exceptional ‘land value’ in a highly sought after location only 10 minutes commute to the CBD and North Sydney.
Water rates: $380.00 p/q, Council rates $560.00 p/q
Land size: 512sqm
Zoning: R2 Low Density Residential