This 4 bedroom brick house must be sold! It offers comfortable living as is, but holds enormous potential to add further value. Excellent foot-in-the-door opportunity to a sensational street, in a sought-after suburb.
• Circa 1920’s brick house
• 3 bedroom plus a smaller 4th bedroom/study
• Character features, with original fireplace facades and picture rails
• Formal lounge room
• Upgraded open plan gas kitchen/family room
• Covered alfresco entertaining space
• 1 bathroom with shower
• Freshly painted throughout
• Separate laundry/workshop and 2nd toilet accessible from the garden
• Near-level back garden with garden shed
• Approximately 412m2 land size with an 11m frontage
• Carport for one car and easy street parking
• Just minutes’ walk to the heart of Neutral Bay shops, public transport, and local parks
Ready to lease immediately, or move in while planning your renovation!