There is no better location for this magical 1920’s apartment than directly on Sydney’s waterfront. Built in the golden age of the ocean liner, the apartment showcases expansive water views from every room, and features wood panelled walls, timber floors and a living room shaped like the bow of a grand ship.
Set within a boutique strata building of 12 glamorous apartments, complete with a classic vintage elevator, and communal entertaining deck, the home is within a few steps to North Sydney ferry wharf, harbourside parklands, Royal Sydney Yacht Squadron and vibrant Kirribilli village.
• Prime penthouse position, North-East location with waterviews from every room
• 2 bedrooms strata apartment, in immaculate order
• Formal dining room and additional living room leading to the northern balcony overlooking our famous harbour
• Convenient kitchen with dishwasher
• Enviable lock-up garage
• Steps to the much anticipated new recreational and dining destination to be created at HMAS Platypus.
View: Wednesday & Saturday, 11:00am -11:30am
Auction: Saturday 4th June, on site at 10:40am
Outgoings: Water: $149.35 p.q, Council: $290.93 p.q, Strata: $2,719.30 p.q
Contact: Lorinda Mansfield, 0438 665 774
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||32|
|Median Rental Price||$995 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||239|
|Median Rental Price||$570 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-8 %|