Jacinta emerges with a fresh new beginning, she is ready to rock and roll through open inspections and a new on-site Auction date.
Oozing with panache, this heritage circa 1900 beauty has been meticulously reinvented into a haven of laidback luxe, promising minimal maintenance and maximum relaxation. The savvy floor plan is topped off with a Hamptons inspired entertaining area which also doubles as the garage and would also make an excellent WFH office.
Crafted interiors accentuate Jacinta’s open plan living space which effortlessly merges with a peaceful alfresco and easycare yard. Ideal for buyers looking to downsize in style or young families who don’t want to compromise on luxury, this home offers walkability to schools, Wahroonga Village and trains. A must to inspect before she is swept off her feet!
• Picture perfect street appeal on a 718sqm parcel
• Original worker’s cottage thoroughly reinvented from façade to back fence
• Luxe modern details include dark timber floors, fresh whites and marble accents
• Stone-topped kitchen with Smeg dishwasher, 900mm Smeg oven, pendant lighting and beautiful connection with the living zone and garden
• Sizeable bedrooms set well away from the living spaces, all with built-in wardrobes
• Marbled tiles in the bright ensuite and main bathroom which has a soaker tub
• Generous laundry accessed through the bathroom
• Split-system air conditioning, plantation shutters, high ceilings
• Level lawn hedged by lush foliage
• Oversized garage makes the perfect extra entertaining space for garden parties
• Footsteps to cafes and boutiques in Wahroonga Village, Wahroonga Park and trains
• An easy walk to elite schools including Wahroonga Prep, Abbotsleigh and Knox Grammar
• Five minutes to Hornsby Westfield and the M1
Open for inspection Saturday & Wednesday 10:00 – 10:30am or by private appointment
On-site Auction extended to Saturday 30th May, 2020 at 10am