This bright 2 bedroom apartment is set on the top floor and captures both Northerly sun and district views over the suburb to the Iron Cove Bridge. Having windows on 3 sides, the property offers abundant natural light, and exceptional through-breeze not often seen with apartment living.
The home is positioned just meters to the heart of buzzing Crows Nest, and offers superb convenience to supermarkets, schools, hospitals, cafes, restaurants, multiple transport options, and a selection of bustling small bars.
- Top floor position within a 3-storey walk-up building
- Northerly sun and district views to the Iron Cove Bridge
- Two large bedrooms, both with built-ins and private leafy outlooks
- Rich timber flooring throughout
- New kitchen, with dishwasher and walk-in pantry
- Reverse-cycle air conditioning, internal laundry and upgraded bathroom
- Undercover parking, and access to visitor parking for the building also
- Easy-care living, offering an ideal lock-up-and-leave property
- Just steps to the vibrant nightlife of Crows Nest and the soon-to-be-completed Crows Nest train station
Sensational first home or easy-care investment purchase within a prime location that promises exciting future growth.
Strata $1,125.00 p/q, Council $243.00 p/q, Water $172.04 p/q