HUGE OPPORTUNITY in the current marketplace, price has been adjusted with owners wanting a sale before Christmas! Make an offer before you miss out!
Imagine sitting on your alfresco balcony soaking up the village atmosphere. A peaceful outlook overlooking Allan Border Oval, this apartment has it all – convenience, pet friendly, modern interiors and open plan living. Embrace the good life with this fantastic first home or savvy investment opportunity.
- Steps out to a piazza style pocket of Mosman
- Bright living space featuring timber floors
- Covered private balcony overlooking Allan Border Oval
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances & gas cook-top
- Two good-sized bedrooms with built-ins
- Neat white tiled bathroom
- Shops, Cafes, Restaurants and gym at your doorstep
- Instant access to city and Northern beaches transport
- Balmoral Beach just down the road
View Saturdays 11:00 – 11:30am and mid-week private appointments are welcome.
Auction: Saturday 15 December at 11:00am on site
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||214|
|Median Rental Price||$1,680 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||12 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||259|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|
Mosman Public School
|27 Belmont Road Mosman NSW 2088||Primary||Government||0.34 km|
Mosman High School
|745 Military Road Mosman NSW 2088||Secondary||Government||0.53 km|
|Queenwood School for Girls||45 Mandolong Road Mosman NSW 2088||Combined||Non-Government||0.73 km|
Mosman Church of England Preparatory School
Middle Harbour Public School
|49 Macpherson Street Mosman NSW 2088||Primary||Government||0.84 km|
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish it's catchment area.