Creative, clever, and enormously appealing, this uniquely designed semi-detached home defies its charming, yet unassuming façade. Inside you will find an abundance of style and natural light and an artistic use of glass.
• Lofted ceilings, mezzanine levels, large stacking glass doors and a wonderful open plan design are all exciting features of the home.
• The versatile and spacious dining area flows to a large entertaining terrace, landscaped gardens and a lovely level lawn.
• The adjoining kitchen spans the length of the dining zone and incorporates an open design with secluded preparation areas and quality inclusions.
• The formal living room is elevated above the kitchen and dining and enjoys a delightful view through to the gardens.
• The master suite is privately located on its own level and incorporates a sun washed sitting area with treetop views, full ensuite bathroom and a walk-in robe.
• There are a further two well-proportioned bedrooms with built-ins, including a teenage or guest retreat with its own sitting area or study. There is also a family bathroom and large laundry.
• The upper mezzanine level is perfectly designed for multiple, work from home spaces and enjoys a lovely leafy outlook.
• Also included is off-street parking, a storage shed with workshop space, and large roof space and under house storage.
• This sensational home is positioned close to transport, cafes, and schools and is ready to move in and enjoy.
Cleverly designed by renowned Architects Collins and Turner, this home offers more and works better than many much larger Mosman homes.
Inspect: Saturdays & Wednesdays 11:30am – 12:00pm
Details: Stewart Robertson 0414 242 323 & Alexis Hay 0419 846 961
Auction: Saturday 8 July on site
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||238|
|Median Rental Price||$2,000 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||25 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||293|
|Median Rental Price||$700 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||17 %|