Residing on one of Sydney’s most exclusive avenues, home to Kirribilli House and Admiralty House, and only footsteps from the water’s edge, this elevated ground floor apartment combines enduring charm and elegant updates with a boutique address in 1920s ‘Hanover Court’. It occupies a sunlit corner position at the rear of the building with just one common wall and is impeccably presented for stylish low maintenance living. Complete with cameo views to Barangaroo, it presents as an intimate private retreat or strong yield investment within strolling distance of the ferry, foreshore parklands, Kirribilli village shops and cafes and Milsons Point station.
• Beautifully maintained Art-Deco double brick building with intercom security
• High ceilings, picture rails, repolished floorboards and new lighting
• Light filled living space plus a customised dining room/home office
• Remodelled kitchen with quality appliances and integrated laundry
• Oversized bedroom provides mirrored built-in robes and ceiling fan
• New bathroom boasts space saving design and walk-in rain shower
• Glimpses of nearby Sydney Harbour Bridge radiates iconic ambience
• 5mins walk to Kirribilli Wharf, village shops, cafes and restaurants
• Walk to bus/rail; 750m to redeveloping North Sydney Olympic Pool
• Readymade for first homebuyers, executive downsizers or investors
Contact: Hamish Kyle 0418 501 795 and Carol Yardemian 0433 799 331
View: Saturday & Wednesday, 12:00pm – 12:30pm
Auction: Saturday 25th March, on site (If not sold prior)
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?