Designed on a grand scale, this lower strata apartment offers enchanting house-like living. The space is infused with generosity and being positioned on the high side of the street, the home captures peaceful views over Berry’s Bay. Accommodation for 2 cars from the rear lane provides a second entrance with minimal steps to the home. Beautifully set, just footsteps to the harbour foreshore, local parks, transport and the tight-knit community and dining precinct of McMahons Point Village.
• Ageless grandeur offering portions of approximately 250sqm of living space
• Formal dining, expansive kitchen, North facing sunroom, private home office and separate lounge with Berry’s Bay vistas
• 3 grand bedrooms with master capturing water views through a generous classic Bay window
• Two private courtyards, windows on all sides, high ceilings, picture rails, excellent storage throughout, and pet opportunity by application
• Set within a meticulously maintained boutique strata building of only 3 dwellings
• Single lock up garage plus a single carport, together with access to a shared visitor parking space
The ageless charm and character, generous proportions and a fashionable harbour-side address offers a sensational opportunity for those looking to secure an outstanding lifestyle.
Strata: $2,887.00 p/q, Council $375.36 p/q, Water $171.96 p/q
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||16|
|Median Rental Price||$1,125 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-25 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||39|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|
|Cameragal Montessori School, North Sydney Campus||12 Miller Street North Sydney NSW 2060||Primary||Non-Government||0.6 km|
|Cameragal Montessori School, Lavender Bay Campus||10 Walker Street Lavender Bay NSW 2060||Primary||Non-Government||0.63 km|
|SHORE - Sydney Church of England Preparatory School, North Sydney||1 Blue Street North Sydney NSW 2060||Combined||Non-Government||0.77 km|
SHORE - Sydney Church of England Grammar School
|1 Blue Street North Sydney NSW 2060||Combined||Non-Government||0.85 km|
|St Aloysius' College Junior School||29 Burton Street Kirribilli NSW 2061||Combined||Non-Government||0.9 km|
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish it's catchment area.