This 3 bedroom garden apartment offers tremendous potential for those wishing to create an interior as spectacular as the location of this outstanding property. The accommodation includes 3 bedrooms, 2 original bathrooms, separate internal laundry, upgraded kitchen and combined living and dining that opens out to an enormous east-facing balcony on one side and a sunny northern garden with private ground floor (or “exterieur”) access on the other.
Other features include basement parking within a popular, and boutique Mirvac building. Exceptional location in a quiet street, only moments to shops, city bus and ferry transport, schools, parks and the cosmopolitan lifestyle of Neutral Bay Junction. This is a superb opportunity to add tremendous value in this prized location.
• Boutique Mirvac building set within a superb garden setting
• Approx. 160m2 of bright living space including sensational outdoor areas
• Recently upgraded with fresh paint and carpet, and new electricals, oven, rangehood and cooktop
• The 3 bedrooms, all have built-ins. The Master bedroom with ensuite opens to the full length balcony whilst the other bedrooms enjoy northern sun and direct access to the garden area
• Two original bathrooms, separate internal laundry
• Tandem lock up garage in basement area, and access to visitor parking
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||45|
|Median Rental Price||$880 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-7 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||209|
|Median Rental Price||$530 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-2 %|