This one bedroom apartment encompasses all the benefits of living in Cremorne, this apartment is a must to inspect.
The generously scaled interiors combine relaxed living and dining areas, extending onto a balcony perfectly placed to soak in the outlook. This lifestyle property is securely set in an established block, only a stroll from Neutral Bay Village, parks, schools, city buses and ferry transport.
- ‘Hampden Hall’ is a secure and established block
- Well presented living/dining area
- Good sized balcony
- Updated kitchen
- Double sized bedroom with built-in
- Renovated bathroom with a fresh white theme
- Updated carpet throughout – not pictured
- Lift access, lock-up garage, ample storage space, intercom
- Walk to Military Road shops and an easy commute into the CBD
Lease term: 6 or 12 months
Please register for inspections via the ‘book inspection’ or ‘email agent’ buttons so you can be advised on inspection times and be notified of any inspection changes.
Need your investment property managed by a specialist? Contact us today!
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||59|
|Median Rental Price||$1,200 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||234|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-3 %|