Infusing light and style in a head turning building, this suave apartment is an urban retreat. Laidback tones and timber touches are tempered by a black framed glass slider that leads to an enclosed balcony for maximum space. Tucked between North Sydney and Crows Nest, it’s a stroll to city buses, trains, shopping and dining, affirming its enviable liveability.
• Architect designed apartment in a boutique pet friendly complex
• Stone kitchen hosts a gas cooktop, stainless steel appliances and breakfast bar
• Bright living space with picture windows looks to large balcony
• Windowed balcony with a treetop backdrop doubles as a dining room
• Stone-topped vanity plus a separate internal laundry
• Abundant storage includes built-in wardrobe, overhead kitchen cabinetry and a pantry and linen cupboard
• Split-system air conditioning plus window louvres to harness the breeze
• Engineered timber flooring, wool carpet in generous bedroom
• Separate storage cage in the basement
• Easy walk to restaurants, green spaces, North Sydney Oval, gym and car share
*Private appointments available
Quarterly outgoings: Strata $789.35 p/q approx, Water $177.12 p/q approx, Council $172.43 p/q approx
Contact: Stewart Robertson 0414 242 323 and Shabina Kamal 0406 694 128.