Wrapped in glistening harbour and district panoramas, this stunning 6th floor corner apartment is primed to enjoy the best of the Lower North Shore. A designer renovation has transformed the interiors to match the excellence of its setting creating a superb residence central to all amenities.
- Windows on three sides fill the interiors with sunlight
- Fresh and contemporary renovation throughout
- Designer stone topped induction kitchen
- Master suite fitted with built-in robes,
- Stunning engineered oak floors provide impact
- Convenient concealed internal laundry
- Secure car space, easy walk to express bus services
- Metres to both Neutral Bay and Cremorne cafes and shops
- Extremely well-maintained security building with lift
- Parks and scenic Cremorne Point walks nearby
Water: $172.07 p/q
Council: $244.41 p/q
Strata: $1,356.6 p/q
Total Size: 98.4sqm approx.
Unit (including balcony): 81.1sqm approx.
Parking: 17.3sqm approx.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||66|
|Median Rental Price||$1,150 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-8 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||205|
|Median Rental Price||$650 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||6 %|
|SCECGS Redlands - Murdoch campus||57 Murdoch Street Cremorne NSW 2090||Combined||Non-Government||0.12 km|
|57 Murdoch Street Cremorne NSW 2090||Combined||Non-Government||0.13 km|
Neutral Bay Public School
|175 Ben Boyd Road Neutral Bay NSW 2089||Primary||Government||0.71 km|
Middle Harbour Public School
|49 Macpherson Street Mosman NSW 2088||Primary||Government||1.06 km|
|Cameragal Montessori School||2B Montpelier Street Neutral Bay NSW 2089||Primary||Non-Government||1.06 km|
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish its catchment area.