Set within a beautifully restored building with rich heritage, this one bedroom Kirribilli apartment makes a sensational find. Nestled at the back of the block within a garden setting, the upgraded home features high ceilings, windows on 3 sides, and easy access to the outdoors. The bluechip location – just steps to the Harbour and Kirribilli House – makes this apartment a sensational first home, convenient city base, or great long term investment.
- Fully fire-compliant strata building
- Prime blue-chip loaction by Kirribilli House
- One bedroom apartment of 35m2
- High ceilings and windows on 3 sides
- Smart openplan kitchen leading to a cosy living space
- Large bedroom with builtins, and ability to create more storage if needed
- Internal laundry facilities within an upgraded bathroom
- Security building with intercom access
- Additional side access through a security gate
- Located just steps to Sydney Harbour, Admiralty and Kirribilli House city ferry, local bus, and a short walk back to vibrant Kirribilli Village and Milsons Point trains.
Inspect: Saturday & Wednesday 10:15 – 10:45am
Price Guide: $680,000 – $725,000
Outgoings: Council $259.29 p/q, Water $177.12 p/q, Strata $983.24
Details: Lorinda Mansfield 0438 665 774