This stunning, elevated and feature-packed double storey residence is situated in a quiet and leafy cul-de-sac on an impressive 1,164sqm block of land. Showcasing a relaxed yet sophisticated Hamptons style, this family home offers the perfect balance between indoor and outdoor living.
The versatile floor plan offers multiple living spaces including a media room, home office and separate dining area that leads to the spacious entertainers deck via huge bi-fold doors. The stunning pool is glass-framed and overlooks the substantial, well maintained gardens.
Accommodating 5 bedrooms including a Parent’s Retreat with Calacatta marble en-suite, walk in robe & private balcony with peaceful district views. Ready to move straight in, this property epitomizes the qualities of the ultimate family home with plenty of room to grow.
- Sleek Caesar stone kitchen with induction cook top
- Beautiful & rich timber floorboards, trendy light fittings
- Reverse cycle air conditioning & ceiling fans
- Indoor flows to outdoor effortlessly through huge bi-fold doors
- Substantial entertaining deck overlooking stunning pool
- Double lock-up garage & alarm system. Huge under house storage & rumpus room
Council $540.34 p/q
Water $179.06 p/q
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||141|
|Median Rental Price||$900 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||4|
|Median Rental Price||$563 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||25 %|