Presenting a unique lifestyle opportunity within a highly regarded and extremely well maintained security building ‘Cammeray Towers’. This complex includes a sizable swimming pool and sun baking terrace, a level lawn space with children’s swings and lush garden surrounds. Imagine sitting on your balcony, looking out to stunning views of Middle harbour.
This delightful 2 bedroom apartment features:-
• Located on the 4th floor with sensational never to be built-out views.
• Good size living/dining area flowing seamlessly to a sun drenched entertainer’s balcony.
• 2 Bedrooms, main with built-in robe.
• Kitchen with electric cooking and new cooktop.
• Bathroom with separate bath & shower recess.
• Security building with intercom and lift access.
• Share laundry same floor
• Single undercover parking space
• New paint, carpet throughout & vinyl to kitchen.
• Sliding doors from both living area & 2nd bedroom open to a covered balcony perfect for alfresco dining.
Enjoy the Sydney summer relaxing by the beautiful swimming pool.
Ultra-convenient location within walking distance to local shops and Cammeray Village shopping centre, restaurants, golf course, tennis courts, parks, schools and public transport to the city.
Lease term: 6 or 12 months
Please register for inspections via the ‘book inspection’ or ‘email agent’ buttons so you can be advised on inspection times and be notified of any inspection changes.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||43|
|Median Rental Price||$1,100 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||16 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||117|
|Median Rental Price||$620 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||4 %|
Cammeray Public School
|68 Palmer Street Cammeray NSW 2062||Primary||Government||0.67 km|
|Anzac Park Public School||2 Anzac Avenue Cammeray NSW 2062||Special||Non-Government||0.88 km|
Northbridge Public School
|Sailors Bay Road Northbridge NSW 2063||Primary||Government||1.04 km|
St Philip Neri Catholic Primary School
Neutral Bay Public School
|175 Ben Boyd Road Neutral Bay NSW 2089||Primary||Government||1.17 km|
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish its catchment area.