Located in a federation-rich street of Kurraba Point, this classic 1950’s property holds sensational value-add opportunities.
In beautifully restored original condition, the apartment gives homage to the classic rock and roll era. Light polished hardwood floorboards, high ceilings and awash with natural light, the home is perfect for immediate occupation, or provides a canvass on which to build your creativity.
• Ground floor location with easy access
• 2 double bedrooms with built-ins
• Immaculate original eat-in Kitchen with fabulous storage
• 80m2 of bright living space and high ceilings
• Matte-polished hardwood floors throughout
• Balcony overlooking established Camellia trees
• Classic 1950’s bathroom with separate bath
• Solid investment property
• Pets welcome by application
• Level access from the undercover parking space
• Welcoming company title building which allows leasing
• Building is managed by a professional strata company
Being located just moments to city and local buses, Kurraba Point and Hayes St ferry, as well as close proximity to bustling cafes and restaurants provides a rare and welcoming community charm.
Inspect: Contact Lorinda Mansfield on 0438 665 774
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||48|
|Median Rental Price||$850 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-6 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||210|
|Median Rental Price||$540 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-2 %|