Recently renovated throughout, offering a fresh touch to a great design, this two bedroom strata apartment offers lifestyle excellence at a highly convenient address.
Suitably located on the corner of Paling Street & Gerard Street, this property is within a level walk to Cremorne Orpheum, Neutral Bay shops, city transport & a buzzing social scene.
- Pet-friendly building (by written application)
- Rich wooden flooring through the defined living & dining zones
- Fully updated kitchen with gas cooking, dishwasher, expansive storage space & a bright Northerly outlook
- Two double bedrooms, both with built-in storage
- Renovated bathroom with a separate bath & shower, plus an additional powder room/guest toilet
- A bright Easterly aspect from a sheltered & private balcony
- Set on the third level, with easy lift access
- Renovated internal laundry room & security parking
- Set within a well-established security building with visitor parking
- Located on the corner of Paling Street & Gerard St, offering easy vehicle access from the quiet cul-de-sac
Make it yours!
Living 81sqm, Parking 13sqm, Total 94sqm
Strata $1,416.75 p/q, Council $244.12 p/q, Water $172.04 p/q
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||61|
|Median Rental Price||$1,185 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-1 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||182|
|Median Rental Price||$650 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|
|SCECGS Redlands - Murdoch campus||57 Murdoch Street Cremorne NSW 2090||Combined||Non-Government||0.47 km|
|57 Murdoch Street Cremorne NSW 2090||Combined||Non-Government||0.48 km|
Middle Harbour Public School
|49 Macpherson Street Mosman NSW 2088||Primary||Government||0.72 km|
Neutral Bay Public School
|175 Ben Boyd Road Neutral Bay NSW 2089||Primary||Government||0.92 km|
Mosman Public School
|27 Belmont Road Mosman NSW 2088||Primary||Government||1.24 km|
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish it's catchment area.