Recently renovated throughout, offering a fresh touch to a great design, this two bedroom strata apartment offers lifestyle excellence at a highly convenient address.
Suitably located on the corner of Paling Street & Gerard Street, this property is within a level walk to Cremorne Orpheum, Neutral Bay shops, city transport & a buzzing social scene.
- Pet-friendly building (by written application)
- Rich wooden flooring through the defined living & dining zones
- Fully updated kitchen with gas cooking, dishwasher, expansive storage space & a bright Northerly outlook
- Two double bedrooms, both with built-in storage
- Renovated bathroom with a separate bath & shower, plus an additional powder room/guest toilet
- A bright Easterly aspect from a sheltered & private balcony
- Set on the third level, with easy lift access
- Renovated internal laundry room & security parking
- Set within a well-established security building with visitor parking
- Located on the corner of Paling Street & Gerard St, offering easy vehicle access from the quiet cul-de-sac
Make it yours!
Living 81sqm, Parking 13sqm, Total 94sqm
Strata $1,416.75 p/q, Council $244.12 p/q, Water $172.04 p/q
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||53|
|Median Rental Price||$873 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-30 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||199|
|Median Rental Price||$618 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||3 %|