This charming original two bedroom apartment is located in a security building of only four apartments.
• 2 x bedrooms both with built-in robes
• Combined living/dining room with leadlight windows and window bench seat
• Kitchen with dishwasher and electric cooking
• Bathroom which includes laundry facility & dryer
• Both living room & main bedroom have access to front balcony
• Kitchen has rear access down to communal area
• Lock up garage
Bus stop at door for direct transport to the CBD, Hayes St ferry, Neutral Bay shops, supermarkets, restaurants/cafes and schools.
Also bus transport along Military Rd to the CBD and many northern and southern suburbs.
Available: 29th October, 2020
Lease term: 6 or 12 months
Please register for inspections via the ‘book inspection’ or ‘email agent’ buttons so you can be advised on inspection times and be notified of any inspection changes.
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||45|
|Median Rental Price||$880 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-7 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||209|
|Median Rental Price||$530 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-2 %|