This substantial three-bedroom townhouse is located in a boutique building of only 5 private dwellings. Set over two levels with living and kitchen upstairs, this solid home enjoys a pleasant and peaceful district outlook, catching glimpses of the city.
The property has exceptional presentation, but also holds a fabulous opportunity to modernise and add your own touches over time.
• Peaceful three bedroom townhome with 175m of living space
• Enclosed private courtyard leading from the master bedroom
• Three bathrooms (two as ensuites)
• Immaculate original kitchen on the upper level
• Open plan living and dining area leading to secondary outdoor space
• Double lock up garage within a secure basement plus access to visitor parking
• In excellent condition, but holds a sensational opportunity to modernise
• Positioned on the high side of a quiet and exclusive street
• Dual foot access from both 24 Harriette Street and 12 Raymond Rd
• Minutes to city buses, ferry and harbour foreshore, exceptional schools and the heart of Neutral Bay
Strata levies: $2,220.00 p/q Council rates: $205.84 p/q Water rates: $172.04 p/q