This beautiful federation home is perfectly positioned in a peaceful and highly convenient Mosman pocket, moments from Avenue Road shops, Mosman Village and top schools. The property features gorgeous landscaped gardens, a stunning renovated open plan kitchen opening onto a paved alfresco dining terrace & an idyllic level back lawn.
Other features include:-
- Living areas gracefully separated from the bedrooms through an original leadlight door
- Lounge room adorned with an ornate heritage fireplace
- Sky-lit entertainer’s dining room cascading out to the paved barbeque terrace
- Renovated open-plan gas kitchen with dishwasher, stone benchtops and Miele appliances
- Master bedroom with French doors, marble fireplace, walk-in robe and large ensuite
- Three additional double bedrooms, beds two and three with custom storage
- Versatile timber floored studio or home office with pitched ceiling and built-in desk
- Both bathrooms finished in travertine and stone, main featuring a clawfoot bath
- Large laundry & separate powder room
- Timber floorboards throughout, classic plantation shutters and picture rail
- Picturesque character facade with double carport and sandstone pathway
- Metres to Memory Park, Avenue Road shops, bus transport and ferry link
- A short walk to Mosman village cafes and restaurants, handy to local schools
Available: 8th December, 2020
Lease term: 12 months
Please register for inspections via the ‘book inspection’ or ‘email agent’ buttons so you can be advised on inspection times and be notified of any inspection changes.
Need your investment property managed by a specialist? Contact us today!
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||244|
|Median Rental Price||$1,550 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-6 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||289|
|Median Rental Price||$560 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||2 %|