This impressive, elevated and feature-packed double story residence is situated in a quiet and leafy location boasting district views over Lane Cove National Park whilst on an impressive 1043sqm block of land. Exuding a relaxed yet sophisticated atmosphere, this warm and inviting family home affords the perfect lifestyle.
With multiple living spaces, the architect designed and versatile floor plan offers 5 bedrooms, including main with full ensuite, walk in robe and private access to the bushland garden. Enormous formal lounge with feature curved ceilings and a separate dining room flowing seamlessly to a low-maintenance NexGen composite entertaining terrace. There is also an additional family/media room with yet another terrace. Complete with a relaxing 8-seater spa which is ideal for a peaceful night in or an evening of entertaining. Ready to move straight in, this property epitomises the qualities of an ultimate family home with room for you to grow.
- Indoor flows to outdoor effortlessly through huge sliding doors
- Two substantial entertaining decks; one overlooking Lane Cove National Park
- Caesarstone kitchen with induction cooking
- Reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- 5 spacious bedrooms, incl. a large Parents Retreat with ensuite & walk-in robe
- Solar Hot Water, new carpet throughout
- All weather low maintenance 8 seater spa
- Lock-up garage and carport
- Great work from home opportunity
Make sure to visit this ‘Hidden Gem’ located in West Pymble, with access to walking/biking trails via Wallalong Crescent, through to Lane Cove National Park. Minutes’ drive to Macquarie shopping Centre, Macquarie University & Pymble Station.
View: Saturday & Wednesday 1:00pm – 1:30pm
Auction: Saturday 5th December, on site at 12:00pm
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||56|
|Median Rental Price||$845 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-1 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||3|