BUY ONE OR BUY BOTH – POSSIBLE DUAL KEY APARTMENTS – SOLD – $1,220,000
Being only minutes to the city, Kirribilli has become one of Sydney’s most tightly held suburbs, and these classic studio apartments offer sensational value. Currently configured as two separate apartments, access through the council-approved internal door could easily be re-opened to adjoin both apartments again.
Unit 47 is positioned on the Northern end of the building and has large picture windows on 3 sides. With abundant natural light, and a leafy outlook, this ideal city base makes a welcoming retreat. This property can be sold either separately or in one line with the neighbouring unit. Price for unit 47 $630,000.
Unit 46 is available for purchase with the neighbouring unit only.
- Two fully self-contained studio apartments which can be adjoined
- Leafy outlook, northern sun, and a cameo view of Circular Quay
- Kitchenettes with great storage, gas cooking and internal laundry facilities
- Upgraded bathroom
- High ceilings
- Possibility to re-adjoin the properties through the council-approved door
- Lift access
- Welcoming and well-run company title building
Ideal for those wanting a city base of a lock-up-and-leave nature, or perfect first home for the kids starting Uni, with the ability to stay in the neighbouring apartment when visiting.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||5|
|Median Rental Price||$1,200 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||4 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||46|
|Median Rental Price||$668 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|