Offering multiple living spaces set over several levels, this boutique townhouse makes an ideal and versatile home for the growing family. With 294m² on title, it’s a space infused with generosity.Positioned at the rear of a group of 5 executive dwellings, this home is quiet, convenient and offers enormous value-add potential.
• Expansive split-level living with 294m2 on title
• Spacious interiors with abundant natural light
• 3 bedrooms with the potential to create a 4th bedroom
• 2 bathrooms (one as an en-suite to the master bedroom) plus a separate guest toilet
• New expansive kitchen with stone benches and stainless steel appliances
• Separate dining room featuring high raked ceilings, leading to a bright East facing patio and down to the side garden
• Formal lounge room with a prolific use of glass
• Separate versatile mezzanine room/tv room/study/possible 4th bedroom space
• 2 roof-top terraces
• Reverse-cycle air conditioning, internal laundry
• 2 parking spaces within a security basement garage
This home is designed on a grand scale and holds exciting value-add opportunities with a renovation.
Quarterly outgoings: Water $179.06 p/q, Council $286.25 p/q, Strata $2,625.40 p/q
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||53|
|Median Rental Price||$873 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-30 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||199|
|Median Rental Price||$618 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||3 %|