With an outstanding elevated position and a private aspect that’s bathed in natural sunlight by day and sparkling with North Sydney lights at night – here is your perfect investment, first home or affordable city base. The location is ultra-convenient with buses at your doorstep and walking distance to North Sydney CBD, Kirribilli Village, High Street Ferry, Harbourside parks and both North Sydney and Milsons Point railway stations.
• Well presented apartment with bright interiors, high ceilings and built-in storage
• Sunny full-length entertaining balcony with a private, leafy view towards North Sydney Skyline
• Tidy bathroom & kitchen with granite benchtops, gas cooking and plenty of cupboard space
• Parking provided on a first come, first serve basis around the base of the building.
• Outstanding first home or brilliant entry-point investment into the Lower North Shore market
• Located just minutes walk to North Sydney CBD, Kirribilli Village, city ferry, buses, trains and the Harbour foreshore
Would rent for approx. $370-$380 per week.
Contact: Carol Yardemian 0433 799 331 & Hamish Kyle 0418 501 795
View: As advertised or by appointment.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||11|
|Median Rental Price||$1,000 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-5 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||207|
|Median Rental Price||$680 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||6 %|