Showcasing the best of character living, this gracious park-side apartment offers a living space rarely seen in one bedroom units. Almost 90m2 of expanse sets a scene of elegance and charm.
Rich timber flooring contrasts beautifully with the crisp white finishes and classic decorative elements from 1935 feature in soaring ceilings, cornice detail, and fire mantel.
Being positioned in a tightly-held Art Deco building, within a level 5 minute stroll to Neutral Bay village, schools, restaurants, shops and public transport, this home offers exceptional lifestyle appeal.
• Elegant one bedroom strata apartment plus sunroom
• Harbour vistas from every room
• Grand living room with a decorative fireplace adjoining an additional study/dining area
• Vast eat-in kitchen with dishwasher, gas cooking and ample storage
• Enormous bedroom with tall built-ins, plantation shutters and views to the harbour
• Pristine bathroom with shower over bath and laundry facilities
• Set within a boutique Art Deco building of only 9 dwellings
• One parking space to the rear of the building
Inspect: Saturdays & Wednesdays 11:00 – 11:30am
Auction: Saturday 29 May 2021 on site at 9:30am
Outgoings: Water $145.71 p/q, Council $275.13 p/q, Strata $1,555 p/q
Details: Lorinda Mansfield 0438 665 774
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||41|
|Median Rental Price||$900 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-5 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||240|
|Median Rental Price||$524 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-6 %|