Property ID: 20320580
Brimming with light and a peaceful leafy outlook, this apartment offers massive lifestyle appeal. Featuring freshly updated interiors, you enter into open plan living dining areas, creating a spacious and airy atmosphere.
Only moments from city bus and a short walk to the ferry, cafes and scenic Harbour front parks. A fantastic opportunity for investors and home buyers alike.
Positioned in a boutique block of nine, the apartment offers:
- Sun-filled combined living & dining area
- Contemporary open plan kitchen
- Spacious modern bathroom
- Two spacious bedrooms with built-in robes
- Leafy views looking out towards Cremorne Point
- Undercover parking space
- Transport to city, Neutral Bay and North Sydney close by
Strata $1,275.00 p/q approx, Council $245.05 p/q approx, Water $172.04 p/q approx.
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||46|
|Median Rental Price||$1,125 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||32 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||293|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|