This top floor, pet friendly, 3 bedroom apartment set at the rear of a boutique block of 8, ticks just about every box. Conveniently located only a short walk to shops, cafe’s and the thriving eateries of Greenwich Village, St Leonards and Crows Nest.
- Spacious living area with contemporary wooden floors and reverse cycle A/C
- Two brand new stylish bathrooms featuring quality Caroma fixtures
- Large modern kitchen with dishwasher and plenty of storage
- Main bedroom with reverse cycle A/C and Juliette balcony
- Near new downlights throughout and blockout roller blinds complementing each bedroom and the living room
- Second and third bedrooms both with large mirrored built in wardrobes
- Foxtel ready
- Boutique building of only 8 apartments
- Conveniently close to North Shore Private Hospital
- Public transport at the door, or train station a stroll away
- Lock up garage with internal access to the building
- Large private laundry room
- Separate storage room
Lease term: 6 or 12 months
Please register for inspections via the ‘book inspection’ or ‘email agent’ buttons so you can be advised on inspection times and be notified of any inspection changes.
Need your investment property managed by a specialist? Contact us today!
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||49|
|Median Rental Price||$950 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||1 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||25|
|Median Rental Price||$503 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-4 %|