FULL OF NATURAL SUNSHINE
Drenched in all day sunshine and located in a quiet block of 12, this 1st floor apartment is a must to inspect.
The interiors have been updated throughout featuring floating floorboards, two spacious bedrooms both with built ins & a large kitchen with eat in bench.
The location is world class, close to shops, transport, water’s edge and Mosman Bay Ferry just 400m away.
With two double bedrooms for the price of one, this apartment is sure to impress and will surely be snapped up.
- Loads of natural light fills the interiors
- Modern white oak styled floorboards
- Two double bedrooms, both with built-in robes
- Renovated bathroom with shower over bath
- Large stainless steel kitchen, with gas cooking and eat-in bench
- Storage in hallway
- External storeroom and tranquil garden (both communal)
- Internal laundry facilities & share laundry available
- Blue ribbon location: Walk down stairs to Sirius Cove Beach and only a short drive to Balmoral Beach
- 236 Bus Stop: Mosman Wharf to Spit Junction, 120m
- Sirius Cove Beach, 290m
- Mosman Bay Wharf, 400m
- Café Monstera, 450m
Lease term: 6 or 12 months
Available: 18th November, 2020
Please register for inspections via the ‘book inspection’ or ‘email agent’ buttons so you can be advised on inspection times and be notified of any inspection changes.
Need your investment property managed by a specialist? Contact us today!
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||244|
|Median Rental Price||$1,550 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-6 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||289|
|Median Rental Price||$560 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||2 %|