No expense has been spared in this stunningly renovated 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom glamorous Neutral Bay apartment. Drink in the inspiring Sydney Harbour water views from this Entertainer’s delight.
Exuding an atmosphere of luxury and sophistication, enjoy the quality finishes with stunning timber flooring, smart wired LED downlights and an air conditioned living & dining area. This is a rare offering within a boutique, well maintained block and highly sought-after residential location.
- Light & bright open plan living area with a superb outlook towards Sydney Harbour
- Stunning open plan stone kitchen with huge island bench, Ilve gas appliances and dishwasher
- 2 spacious bedrooms, both with built in robes and main bedroom with full ensuite
- Exquisite main bathroom with quality fittings
- Huge 17.7m² lock up garage with ample storage space
- Common entertaining rooftop terrace with spectacular Harbour, District and City views
- Convenient location close to the city ferry, bus, shops, cafes & restaurants
A must to inspect – No New Year’s Eve party will ever be the same again!
Quarterly outgoings: Strata: $1,388.70 p/q, Water $147.31 p/q, Council $275.88 p/q (approx.)
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||45|
|Median Rental Price||$880 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-7 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||209|
|Median Rental Price||$530 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-2 %|