Showcasing the hallmarks of classic architecture so fitting of McMahons Point, this 77m2, super cute apartment is like a museum find. Renovated to preserve the character, the high ceilings, French doors, and sunny aspect make this a wonderful piece of real estate.
The oversized one bedroom comprises living room leading to a large full-length sunroom, a gallery kitchen renovated in character with quality gas cooker, and dishwasher, an internal laundry, enormous bedroom with huge built-ins and a cute sunny balcony area at the entrance to the home.
The strata apartment is set at the rear of the building, enjoying a quiet and bright outlook with views over the Harbour.
• Enormous one bedroom of 77m2 with sensational storage
• Sunroom with French windows overlooking views of Berry’s Bay
• Living room with soaring ceilings, picture rails and loads of character
• Renovated provincial-style galley kitchen with internal laundry
• Modern renovated bathroom
• Set within a character building with rich historic connection to the area
• Breeze and light from windows on 3 sides
• Moments to city ferry, the eateries of McMahons Point Village, and harbourfront walks
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||15|
|Median Rental Price||$950 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-32 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||33|
|Median Rental Price||$550 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-2 %|