This absolute waterfront apartment is located in a tightly held pocket of character homes. It offers a perfectly relaxed lifestyle with uninterrupted views across Careening Cove and Sydney Harbour.
- Top floor, one bedroom apartment with a sunroom overlooking Careening Cove
- In a boutique block of twelve
- Upgraded interior, polished hardwood floors
- Smart kitchen overlooking the water, and internal laundry facilities with washing machine supplied
- Master bedroom with floor to ceiling built-in robes
- Character bathroom
- Communal waterfront garden for the exclusive use of residents
The home is located directly at the steps of High St ferry wharf, and a short walk to city buses, Kirribilli Village, Ensemble Theatre and minutes away to the much anticipated new recreational and dining destination to be created at HMAS Platypus.
Lease term: 12 months
Please register for inspections via the ‘book inspection’ or ‘email agent’ buttons so you can be advised on inspection times and be notified of any inspection changes.
Need your investment property managed by a specialist? Contact us today!
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||17|
|Median Rental Price||$850 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-11 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||220|
|Median Rental Price||$560 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||2 %|