This beautifully presented second floor apartment is located in a quiet residential setting within easy access of Cremorne Junction with its shops, cafes, restaurants, city transport and Orpheum Theatre.
Enjoying a light-filled North-East aspect, the unit features -
• Good size bedroom with built-in robe & plantation shutters
• Delightful dining/living that opens out to the sunny balcony
• Open plan kitchen with electric cooking
• Separate internal laundry room with dryer
• Bathroom with shower over bath
• Lock-up garage
• Leafy outlook catching glimpses of Middle Harbour.
Available: 5 July 2021
Lease Term: 6 or 12 month lease.
Please contact agent for private inspection.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||42|
|Median Rental Price||$1,100 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-12 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||209|
|Median Rental Price||$585 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-3 %|