1/270-272 Charlestown Road, Charlestown, NSW 2290
Sold for $639,000 (Feb 07, 2023)
First Time Buyers Dream Villa | Close to Best-of-Everything
Just minutes away from Charlestown Square and a stone's throw from the CBD, this pristine, modern 2-bedroom villa is an unbeatable buy for first home buyers and investors.
Entertain with ease from your fully updated kitchen, including gas cooktop, open to the sun-filled living/dining area and private back patio for alfresco living all year round.
Keep all your outdoor gear and tools safe in the 2 car garage and just arrive and unpack with no projects to do. The home feels brand new with fresh paint throughout, new carpeting and a low-maintenance, paved private courtyard, perfect for happy hour.
• Updated kitchen with gas cook top
• Light and bright open plan living/dining leading to private courtyard
• Air conditioning in living area
• Newly painted interiors
• New grey carpets throughout
• Paved private courtyard ideal for entertaining
• 2 bedrooms with ample cupboard storage
• 2 car lock up garage Amenities
• Enjoy relaxed living within easy reach of Warners Bay, shopping, the cinema and great golf!
• Quick access to Glenrock State Reserve Conservation Area
• 2 minutes to Charlestown Square Shopping Centre
• Dudley Beach is a short stroll or 6 minutes' drive
• Hit the Pacific Highway in just 2 minutes
• Cruise the A37 in just 3 minutes Please contact Cody Bice direct on 0468 692 300 to inspect this property.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Request Appraisal
- Property ID: L19932155
- Property Type:Townhouse
Our Broker is always on your side, and we are proud to be helping Australians obtain finance that best suits their circumstances and allows them to realise their property dreams. Your broker will work on your behalf, not the banks, to ensure that you get the most competitive rate within a product best suited to your needs and we do it fast and for free.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||167|
|Median Rental Price||$580 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||35 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||80|
|Median Rental Price||$480 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||23 %|