15 Ellerslie Road, Adamstown Heights, NSW 2289
Sold for $900,000 (Jan 06, 2023)
Highly Sought After Area | Open Plan Living
Just minutes from Dudley Beach and Glenrock Conservation area's many walks, this solid brick 3-bedroom home built in 1965 is the ideal for haven for families and first home buyers.
The beach vibe is set as soon as you enter with light, real wood floorboards throughout, and open plan living making it easy to interact with the fam between kitchen and living areas.
Feel at ease here with a spacious master including walk in robe, refurbished bathroom and kitchen, lock up garage, plus ample solar panels to keep living costs down.
All you need to do is move in, unpack, and relax!
Properties are moving fast in this area. Don't miss out. Give our team a call and inspect today. Call agent Cody Bice on 0468 692 300.
• 8 solar panels to keep the power bills down
• Light and breezy open plan living/kitchen area
• Fans throughout
• Air conditioning in kitchen, dining / living area
• 3 bedrooms newly painted with walk in robe in master
• Back yard patio and fire pit
• Renovated bathroom
• Low maintenance garden
• Updated kitchen with new appliances
• Single lock up garage
• Excellent suburb, perfect for a family
• Land area 585m² Amenities
• Enjoy relaxed living a moments from beaches and stunning forest reserves
• Minutes from Kotara Westfield and movies
• 6 minutes to Dudley Beach
• 9 minutes to Glenrock State Conservation Area
• 7 minutes to Mereweather Golf course
• Service road behind property with potential for a Granny Flat
• Quick access to Pacific Highway
• Eateries galore within quick reach
• Minutes away from local schools
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Request Appraisal
- Property ID: L21243182
- Property Type:House
Our Broker is always on your side, and we are proud to be helping Australians obtain finance that best suits their circumstances and allows them to realise their property dreams. Your broker will work on your behalf, not the banks, to ensure that you get the most competitive rate within a product best suited to your needs and we do it fast and for free.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||100|
|Median Rental Price||$690 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||41 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||6|
|Median Rental Price||$640 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||72 %|