Situated on the second & third floor of the popular Shearwater Complex is this stunning two-bedroom apartment split over two levels and boasting water views over glistening Lake Macquarie. Positioned for easy access to the popular schools, shopping and cafes of Warners Bay and its famed Esplanade and lakeside cycleways.
Upstairs you are welcomed by a generous open plan living with separate lounge & dining area. A modern galley kitchen with stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances and an abundance of bench and cupboard space is perfect for the master chef of the family. Two spacious bedrooms both with builtin robes, the downstairs one featuring a large ensuite.
- Potential rent circa $530p/w
- Secure your dream home
- No stamp duty payable under $800,000
- $10,000 first homeowner grant under $600,000
- Low maintenance living
- Air conditioning
- Lounge, dining and kitchen flow together for comfort and ease of living
- Generous sized balcony with lake views
- Direct lift access to a private car park with storage cage
- Conveniently located
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||111|
|Median Rental Price||$460 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||18 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||75|
|Median Rental Price||$450 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||20 %|