27 Queens Avenue, Cardiff, NSW 2285
Impressive Renovated Family Home
This tastefully renovated home delivers a contemporary style and classic charm whilst offering an abundance of natural light throughout. The ease of a single-level, user-friendly layout offers four bedrooms, two bathrooms and an L-shaped open plan living and dining space that connects to a central state-of-the-art new kitchen. The kitchen and open-plan living area opens directly onto a well-designed extra-large alfresco BBQ area. The home also boasts a manicured and fully grassed enclosed yard which is perfect for entertaining family and friends and provides plenty of space for the kids and family pets. Another great addition is the large, oversized single lockup garage, with French doors leading directly to the backyard and side access to the driveway and carport.
- Large block of 455sqm in a quiet family friendly street with oversized frontage and a leafy outlook
- Beautifully presented renovated four-bedroom, two-bathroom home with a clear eye for design and style
- Functional and well-designed layout with bright, light, and natural colour schemes throughout
- Floating hybrid flooring throughout with carpeted bedrooms for extra comfort
- Ducted air conditioning throughout with Wi-Fi control providing season-round comfort
- Large main bedroom that includes a large walk-in robe and an abundance of natural light
- Modern main bathroom featuring classic black tapware and showerhead with stone top vanity
- Well-built spacious laundry with plenty of storage including a second bathroom that includes a bathtub with showerhead and extra toilet
- Quality modern central kitchen with 900mm free-standing gas cooktop and fan-forced oven, Bosch dishwasher, pantry and stone benchtops
- Open plan and easy flow living from indoor to outdoor with glass sliding door opening to the outdoor alfresco BBQ area. Beautifully manicured gardens and a secure fully grassed enclosed yard.
- Large, oversized single lock-up garage with side driveway access and carport
- Close proximity to the John Hunter Hospital and major shopping centres like Charlestown square and Westfields Kotara
- 15mins drive to Newcastle's world-class beaches and CBD, 25 minutes drive to the magnificent Hunter Valley vineyards Establish yourself in this superb family neighbourhood with Cardiff Public School approximately 450m, Cardiff CBD approximately 1km and the beautiful Warners Bay foreshore approximately 4km away, you will be situated in a perfect position to enjoy all that this family-friendly suburb has to offer. There are very few homes available that offer this high quality of finish. Jump on this opportunity for a move-in-ready family home at a great price!! Council Rates
- $1,917.14 p.a. approx. Water Rates
- $1,575.44 p.a. approx.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Request Appraisal
- Property ID: L19639862
- Property Type:House
- Building / Floor Area:115 sqm
- Land Area:455 sqm
Our Broker is always on your side, and we are proud to be helping Australians obtain finance that best suits their circumstances and allows them to realise their property dreams. Your broker will work on your behalf, not the banks, to ensure that you get the most competitive rate within a product best suited to your needs and we do it fast and for free.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||80|
|Median Rental Price||$530 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||36 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||25|
|Median Rental Price||$482.5 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||44 %|