Softly elevated to capture the morning light, this solid brick family home is situated on a generous sized 705sqm parcel of land. Centrally located in the heart of Macquarie Hills and just a short drive to major shopping centers at Stockland Glendale and Charlestown Square, or picturesque Lake Macquarie.
- Single level brick and tile construction.
- Ducted air-conditioning throughout
- Lounge, dining and kitchen flow together for comfort and ease of living
- Functional kitchen with gas cooking
- Large undercover patio area, ideal for entertaining large groups of family and friends
- Fully fenced yard, perfect for families with young children or pets
- Oversized double garage with backyard access
- Beautiful street appeal
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||69|
|Median Rental Price||$488 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||20 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||3|