This instantly inviting home has just enough elevation to capture beautiful light, scenic suburb views and magical sunsets across to Mount Sugarloaf and Munibung Hill. It is located in a quiet leafy street just moments away from major shopping centres, public transport and John Hunter Hospital.
It offers a well-proportioned three-bedroom functional layout highlighted by timber floating floors, a neutral colour palette and has been extensively renovated throughout. Featuring a unique blend of period charm and designer modern finishes, this home is presented to impress and would be perfect for first home buyers & young families to enjoy for generations to come.
- 3 generous size bedrooms, 2 with built in robes
- Ceiling fans
- Well-appointed bathroom
- Separate toilet
- New modern kitchen
- Lounge plus separate dining
- Undercover entertaining area plus outside BBQ area
- Good size yard with vegetable patch & banana tree, perfect for children or pets
- Single garage with loads of under house storage
- Recently rendered, painted inside & out
- Fully fenced yard with picket fence
Within the hub of Cardiff, this home is in a central position from Cardiff CBD and multiple schools including Cardiff Public School and Cardiff High School. If that isn’t enough, the residence is only minutes from Warners Bay which includes warehouse shopping, health clubs and numerous entertainment attractions.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||95|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||27|
|Median Rental Price||$355 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||20 %|